Monday, August 6, 2012

Intro to Jetsrospective

Hello and welcome to my blogspot. This is going to be a section for me to talk about the New York Jets. You should know a few things first:

1.) I am not a professional journalist, so you sould not expect much journalistic integrity here.
2.) I fucking love the New York Jets
3.) I fucking hate the New York Jets
4.) I have been a life long Jets fan, but don't try and ask me questions about the Jets prior to 2000.
5.) I like pictures and not writing long articles.
6.) I am probably going to update this as frequently as I feel like it. Which may or may not be frequently.
7.) I welcome all comments conerns and questions. They will be addressed in the oder they were received.
8.) Metsrospectus.com is my arch enemey.
9.) LETS GO JETS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment