Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rex Ryan is a Fat Hypocrite

Ok. Admittedly that title does not really reflect how I feel or what this article is about. But I need an attention grabber, I knew here. Plus I don't think anyone is reading this except my friend Jeff. Hi Jeff.

So during one of the episodes of Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the New York Jets Rex Ryan thought his team needed some spark. He set up a fight between an offensive lineman and a defensive player to "get the team riled up". It worked. Everyone got fired up and the episode ended with everyone smiling and laughing.

Flash forward to today and 3 fights later the Jets are doing Gassers or wind sprints as punishment.

Do I think this is a big deal? No. First off, training camp has mad players there that won't be there in 2 weeks. A lot of these guys are trying to get noticed, so they are trying to pull a Rudy. But no one is laying their jerseys down for Caleb Schlauderaff.

I didn't like the fight from Joe McKnight but thats because he was acting like a monday. The rest of this is just preseason nonsense. Don't worry folks, we are right on track.


1 comment: